There's certainly more to communication than just opening your mouth! And yet, how many people do you know fail to communicate effectively?
Most people want to develop relationships, build rapport and communicate easily. These are core skills required for anyone wishing to succeed in their personal and professional life.
But where do you learn these skills?
If you're like most people, your ability to communicate has been learned by watching your parents and other members of your family interact. And if you're like most people, you learned their bad communication habits along with their good.
Have you ever felt misunderstood in communication when it was perfectly clear to you?
Has being misunderstood ever cost you in time, money or anguish?
Have your in business or personal relationships suffered because you and the other person just couldn't get on to an effective communication hot line?
If you'd like to learn how to understand people and be truly understood, then with the help of a communications coach you to learn how to:
- Read other people - even when they aren't speaking
- Build rapport and develop real empathy for others
- Improve your listening skills
- Give and receive feedback with confidence
- Recognise and overcome barriers to communication
- Adapt your communication style to match others
- Manage your own moods and emotions to ensure your real message is communicated and achieves the desired result
- Resolve conflict and improve your negotiation skills
- Recognise the impact of how you speak on yourself, and on others
I can show you how to speak by listening to you!
Furthermore, an esteemed member of my team and expert on Human Pattern Recognition (www.alanstevens.com.au) , can profile you so you can even better understand yourself and how you communicate.
"The beginning is the most important part of the work." - Plato
Request a free confidential consultation now: